2nd Campaign for 2018 – “Women Abuse”
The photographic production took place at TVONE channel.
Our warmest thanks to Mikaella Hadjiefrem, Emily Antoniou and Elena Theodorou –the young boy Mirona Kokkoli and his parents Andri Papalouca and Andrea Kokkoli for their response to actively participating to our effort .
• Production Organization & Implementation: Argous Blue Ltd( Businesslink & Galastyle).
• Idea – Scenarios photographic production: Demetris Theophanopoulos
• Art & Fashion Photographer: Charis Evagorou
• Hair Styling: Froso Charalambous
• Hair Styling Products: Affinage Salon Professional
• Makeup Artist: Sotiris Lovaris
• Graphic Designer: Vassos Pratziotis by crazymouse design studio ltd
Campaigns supported by Ministry of Health, Ministry of Communications and Works Transport, Cyprus Post Office, Cyprus Sports Organization and GSP Stadium.
The postings were posted at all the Hospitals and Health Centers, Sports Centers of C.S.O., the post office and the G.S.P. Stadium.
These campaigns are part of series of campaigns to raise public awareness of Social Issues and Juvenile Delinquency, Road Safety, Internet Dependency, Racism, Bullying & Cyber Bullying, etc.
Our aim is to inform as many social groups as possible.
Warmest thanks to the above Ministries, C.S.O., G.S.P Stadium, our partners and all those who contributed to the campaigns. It wouldn’t be possible to share all these messages to the wider audience, without their own involvement.
Special thanks to our Great Sponsors: NCIS Intelligence & Security Services Ltd, HYUNDAI, our sponsors OPAP and Pancyprian Organisation of Cattle Farmers (POCF), our supporters R & Z Hair & Beauty Techniques and KYTV Tourism & Travel.
Our commitment is to do all the best for 2018, to inform even more citizens and especially children.
This post is also available in: Greek