2nd Campaign for 2017 – “Women Abuse”
Argous Blue Ltd announced the 2nd Informative Campaign for 2017, with subject Women Abuse.
These campaigns are part of a series of campaigns of magazine Galastyle and online business catalogue www.businesslink.com.cy, aimed to provide more information at the public for Social Issues and Juvenile Delinquency, Road Safety, Women’s Abuse, Internet Dependency, Drive Safety and Racism.
The campaigns are supported by the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Transport and Communications, the Cyprus Sport Organization and the Post Office of Cyprus.
As we said before, the campaigns mainly consist of four photographic productions with scenes play and capture the monthly theme, the social problem – message, giving to the public a deeper meaning through photographic production and the written social message. (in posters of size 48Χ68 cm).
The postings were posted at all the Hospitals and Health Centers, Sports Centers of C.S.O., the post office and the G.S.P. Stadium.
Our warmest thanks to Giota Koufalidou, Christina Matsa and Zoe Avgousti who accepted our proposal to participate to this campaign. We also would like to thank all the companies supported the campaigns.
Organise and production implementation: Argous Blue Ltd / galastyle/ businesslink
• Idea & Photographic production scenario: Demetris Theophanopoulos
• Art & Fashion Photographer: Charis Evagourou
• Assistant Photographer: Charis Petrou
• Makeup and Hairstyling: WAS – Make up & Styling Workshop
• Makeup Artist: Stella Georgiou, Marina Mylona, Anna Socratous
• Hair stylist: Christothea Sekke
• Graphic Designer: Vassos Pratziotis by crazymouse design studio
• Host: Lighthall Productions
This post is also available in: Greek